lunes, 25 de julio de 2011

A night to remember


The most you anticipated a day it takes to long to arrive. I was 14 years old and it was March 24, 2010, the 4th birthday of my little sister it was a very good day with a family, my mother bake a big cake, chocolate of course, my little sister favorite so I was to happy with that celebration. But the day that I was expected was April 10, 2010 because in that date was my 15th birthday party and I think that is the day that every girl wanted so I was so nervous about that day.
My birthday is April 3 and did not expect anything for this day
 all I wanted, I wanted on  April 10 because that was my 15 birthday party but the truth is that I felt the most day to arrived, I was preparing my party one year ago earlier and was the worst days of my life. The preparation of a party is not easy. For my party I wanted to be in the  hotel where my father celebrated his graduation, Hotel Vista Real, and the funny thing is I made the reservation seven months before and everything was going well until November 2009 when my organizer events called to say that the hotel could not give me the room, that day I felt that my party would be a failure, my mom moved all she could for my party was in this room, finally my dad talk to the hotel  and they give me the room that I wanted, when the hotel confirmed me the room I was so happy so I had to made to many things more like the animation, decoration and the church. I wanted Santa Rosalia Church so I ask for that Church and one of my friends moms ask for that Church and they gave me that day I was so happy because everything was going according my plans. About the decoration theme I called one of my favorite decorators and he told me that he was going to Cuba so he couldn’t help me in that day, so I was like disappointed because he was part of my plans and I look for more decorators and I found someone like him so I was happy again with my party. One day with my mother we went a 15 birthday party and we saw a group of animators I loved that group so that night my mother contracts them to my party and I was happy. In that year my father gave me everything I wanted, I am his little girl. When the days past I was more nervous and I felt like happy and strange at the same time. But April 10, come and I was nervous my mother wake me up with The Mañanitas song and I was so like happy and I felt I had everything in that moment, a mother who loves me, and in the afternoon I had my photo shoot and I was tired at the Church time. When I was infront of the Church I was sad I felt uncomfortable because someone was missing there, my grandfather, and when I start to walk to the front I was nervous. It was 8: 30 pm and I went to the Hotel and I was happy and the first person I saw was Pamela and I was like happy and I walk to the bike that took me to the room of my party and all my friends, family and godparents were there and start to scream and clap to me, that night was mine and I had everything I dance with my father and my best friend, Pablo, and I was nervous I love that day and I was so happy, I want to repeat a party like that because is nice to have something that is yours and never can let you down. 

1 comentario: