lunes, 11 de julio de 2011

Papito Maco

I was 7 years old and it was the first time I saw him or rather the first time I saw him that I remember. He was my Grandfather, Papito Maco, he was my mom’s father and he was the best father and grandfather ever. In that year he came to Guatemala City alone, my grandmother was busy and she didn’t came with him. So, it was the first that he came in the last 30 years and he was so happy to be with us, I was her first granddaughter and I know that he really loves me. When he got out of the airport and I saw him I was crying because when we talked in the phone in the past he always try to make me smile even when I was sad, and when I saw him and I ran to hug him and I know that in that moment I had all that I need, a best friend and my second father, so we went to my old house and he wants to be in his house that is in Tiquisate Escuintla, so that afternoon we went to his house, so I was so sad because that night we had to leave him at home alone. So we returned to Guatemala and I found a present that he leave me at my bed, and it was a little box, inside the box it was a earrings, it was the best present, so I called him to say that I was very happy that he was already so close to me. So the time past and it was Christmas eve and he was selling shoes, I bought a pair so he hate that shoes and he started at laugh about my shoes so he called my shoes Bomba because that shoes was so big and like heavy so he laugh at my shoes. It was the best Christmas I had ever because I went to his house and we cooked together, that night we were making a cup of coffee and he asked me for sugar so I wanted to make a joke and I gave him the salt, so he made his coffee and when he drunk it he made a nausea face and I started to laugh and make fun at him, and he took his revenge when I was sitting at his chair and that chair had a little crack in the shore, so when I sit and I start to laugh about him that chair fall down and he started at laugh at me so I had a very memories about our jokes, but he change my life because he always teach me that maybe I had all in my life but I had to study to be someone important so that why all I want is to study and make he proud at me. He dead in December 17, 2009, that year we were going to travel to Florida to Disneyland so our trip went out at 7 A.M., December 18, 2009 and when my mother knew about my grandfather dead, she was very sad and she couldn’t tell me when I asked her, but someone called her and I answered her phone and that guy started to say: “Sorry about your father, You can count of my at anytime”, so I called my father and asked him what was going on in that moment and he invited me to lunch with him, I went to our lunch and when he told me about my grandfather I was shocked I couldn’t talked and I couldn’t eat so my father bring me to my house and I started to cry alone and I was so sad in that moment all I want is to be dead like him, but the next day we had a trip so we went to the airport early and we went in Florida, when we be in the Hotel my mom told me that she needs to come back to Guatemala City with all her family because they need her, so I care about my little sister 1 week and it was the worst Christmas and New Year that I had because my mother wasn’t with me and my grandfather was dead so now that why I like to study because I know that he is watching me in heaven and I know that he is proud at me. I love you Papito Maco and I know that you are with me at any time. Wish you were here to hug me but I know that you are helping me to be who I am.   

2 comentarios:

  1. Ma. Jose:

    Please change your font to another color. White on light green is extremely hard to read. Also: Paragraphs! Paragraphs! Paragraphs! Especially because the letters of your font all look the same size, I am having a hard time keeping it straight!

    Overall, you really share some great thoughts. Try to use more concrete and sensory language, though!

    Best,
    Miss K

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi,

    This is really super post but font are very hard to read.

    Maco Shoes India

    ResponderEliminar