lunes, 18 de julio de 2011

New year, new people to meet.


Her name is Pamela Reyes and she is the coolest girl I had ever met. Was New Year, new people to meet but I met her, my best friend.  The first impression I got about her was a very funny girl, but the first time I talked to her and treated me like a real friend, all started with a small talk where she said I was bad and she stick me with a Twilight bottle there began our talk of these movies because both love to see those movies. The more I got to know her came to realize that maybe I was right  about the first impression that I got,  more than that she was a kind person who I can count on and trust.
Our friendship grew bigger when we began to speak more often on the bus, we were telling and foremost we laughed together of our stories, every day was the same question "How was your day."  Slowly she came to make like a sister to me, I went out with her at recess time and we got to flee from one of our friend because she always steals our food. With the time we gave each other the silliest nicknames like she was my Homero and I was her Bart and on day we were talking in text messages and she wrote bad a word, “Pirfi” so, I laughed at her and now she is my “Pirfa”.
In her house one day we played Mario Kart and I knew that I’m the best  in that but I gave her some advantage to win, and now she thinks she is the best but, I have to tell the true and the true is she lost and she is bad at that. That is the kind of things we do together and sometimes we just talk and talk about everything because she is the best counselor in every theme.
When we go to Movie Theater with our best friend, Manuel, and we left him in the line and we went to “Sonido Seguro” to take some photos and gave him to bother him. That was the day that I called her “Homero”.
All Thursday we played soccer at school and it was so cool because we sing songs to cheer us up and we played with all the enthusiasm and it was all about us. The soccer is one of the biggest memories I had about her. We were the “Avispitas” and our coach was the best because we always play and laugh at him. We won like 1 game and the rest we only won the experience and that is so cool.
One day we began to sing on the bus, "MY LOVE FOREVER" of Axel, and the whole bus was quiet us but that didn’t bother us because it was something we did as best friends and the best way to prove it is not to be embarrassed  of each other.
When she went to my house she tried to steal my little dog, Chacho, and she put it in his handbag when I saw her I started to laugh and she was embarrassed.
I feel that maybe a change of school change a little the contact we had, but I always carry her in my heart as a sister and best friend, she could always count on me and I with her, she knows she can count on my family as it was yours, my mom loves her and I take advantage of that.
It's the times we're so crazy, that people think we're high. It's all the inside jokes and "remember when’s". Those are all the reasons That we're BEST FRIENDS. No in our case we are BBFS, Black Berry Friends, I Love her and she will be my best friend for ever and ever. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario