lunes, 1 de agosto de 2011

Good or not its my childhood.

My childhood had many things magnificent. I had a family and some friends who marked it for all my life, for example my family always when I was a little girl  they  treated me as a Princess, then when I was 11 years old I had my little sister, I think that slightly change my childhood, but something that I had never forget is  My Friends.
When I had 1 year old my mom got me to a nursery called CRI-CRI, there was where all the nannies were teaching me things basic as walking, there I had my first step, my childhood was a like difficult because my mother spent so much time in her work and she couldn’t spent time with me. When my mom passed working all day,  my babysitter when I gave my first steps my nurse took me a video doing my first step to gave to my mother and show what she was losing.
In this nursery I could make many friends, because I move when I was  4 years old, the most curious is that when went out of this nursery and I already went to school, my best friend Carlos also come to the same school as me. When I saw him on the first day of classes I was so happy because I don’t felt so alone there. There was my friend from the cradle.
One year more and more changes came I was 4 years old and all I wanted was to ask questions of life, my mom says that in this age was more desperate than now, maybe I still have my inner child. Those years I met many people that now still be great friends like: Pablo, Roger, Gerardo, Ximena and Maria Renee. They are people that the time past but you know how they really are that you've been with them since you had memory.
When I was 5 years old my dad was so happy that he decided celebrate my birthday in Chukie Cheese. All my friends were there, I was happy until my dad contract a few dolls to make me to sing happy birthday when I saw them I was frightened and I started crying in the middle of my birthday party, my dad that day console at me all the birthday party and since that I don’t like to celebrate my birthdays. I think mark much my childhood. I think that I have up to trauma with these dolls, just joked.
At my first year of primary school I was 7 years old, a big super step where already had learned to read, add, subtract and even to write. It is a big step in any children. In that year I had the best teachers that always taught me. They teach me with love and not hate, they were happy to do what they did. First year one of the best grades of my life.
In the second grade I already met to more friends who are now my brothers as: Marta, Gerardo, Amada and Vasty. At the beginning maybe I didn’t know they and I thought they were evil but Marta start to talk with me and I don’t know my mind change about them. But over time we are as a family to look at every day always crossed all the time together, classes, and even together recesses, we liked to spend time together I felt so  happy that not only they are my friends they are more than my brothers.
Maybe I had some bad things in my childhood but I know that I don’t want to change anything about it because it makes me what I am right now and I think I am ok and I have people that I can trust because it is the best thing that every human can have in they lives. I love my friends and my family. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario